AMAZON FBA INSPECTION SERVICE
- Don’t let your product go to Amazon without a proper inspection.
- It takes considerable confidence to put faith in an overseas manufacturer to manage and correctly execute your prep, labeling, kitting, and other aspects for a successful product launch.
- The percentages tell us that shipping directly to Amazon from overseas suppliers will result in approximately 15-20% rejection from Amazon due to improper labeling, packaging, power supplies, and numerous other potential issues.
FBA INSPECTION SERVICE: WHEN QUALITY MATTERS!
- We are an Amazon approved Solution Partner for FBA Inspections.
- We receive inventory in our Los Angeles warehouse, where they are inspected upon arrival for damage due to shipping and environmental conditions that can affect the shipment while at sea. Further investigation is given, and individual items are fully inspected per the instructions of the merchant including but not limited to appropriate power supplies, power plugs, voltage / wattage, language on product & marketing collateral, among other details.
- Our highly trained staff can execute highly complex prep projects to ensure your products are bundled, kitted, labeled, and assembled in a manner consistent with your expectations and a successful consumer experience at the time when the merchandise is received and unpacked.
- Don’t get penalized by Amazon because your supplier cut corners manufacturing your product.
- All too often we see product enter our facility that was manufactured with sub-standard practices that resulted in textiles, leather goods, and other products with missing components, poor stitching, tears, poor quality materials, and many other issues that result in a higher return rate and lower seller performance.
- We have worked in this industry for over a decade and we are familiar with the tricks played by foreign manufacturers who commonly manufacture multiple sets of products. Those made for USA and those made for ROW or the Rest of the World. The quality standard is very different, and your supplier may be misleading you with the quality.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late, get your products inspected now!
INSPECTION SERVICE FOR AMAZON FBA MERCHANTS
- If you are a seasoned Amazon merchant, you understand the importance of your performance metrics within Seller Central. For those who may be unfamiliar, Amazon analyzes the seller performance in numerous ways. For instance, the order processing time, delivery of shipment, returns management, among many others.
- Critical to maintaining account performance is to keep your return rate within the margin of acceptability. If the return rate elevates above 10% (percentages vary within certain categories)
- Amazon will take the heavy-handed approach and suspend your account and selling privileges.
- When sourcing goods from overseas suppliers, it can be challenging to ascertain the quality of the product without performing a physical inspection.
- The manufacturing process is not without error, regardless of the manufacturer. Machinery wears down, parts need maintenance, and humans deviate from standard and the outcome is a margin of error. In high quality facilities the percentage can be higher than 3%, while in less sophisticated facilities the percentage of error could be multiples of that to over 10%.
- For this reason, it is extremely important that you inspect your product before sending it to Amazon for FBA distribution.
DON’T GET BURNED SENDING INVENTORY DIRECTLY TO FBA ONLY TO HAVE IT REJECTED!
- We inspect to ensure your product meets quality standards.
- If you are ready to take your FBA Prep and Inspections to the next level, contact us today!
Do you need an Amazon FBA Inspection?
- The typical manufacturing process has defect rates as high as 10% and higher depending on the quality of the manufacturer.
- Having your product inspected by an Amazon approved Solution Partner is the wise choice. Don’t get your listing suspended, get your products inspected for sales success!
* Inspections are quoted on a case by case basis. Contact us today to schedule your inspection.
GET A QUOTE