Where & what to sell
- Understand the basics of selling internationally on Amazon, including fees and language requirements.
- Research potential marketplaces, including opportunity size and local customer preferences.
- Identify appropriate marketplaces for your product, and any potential restrictions.
- Understand tax and regulation requirements in the regions of interest.
- Understand international fulfillment requirements, including import / export regulations.
- Understand fulfillment options and choose between Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)—through which Amazon will store, pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for your products—or Self Fulfillment—through which you manage fulfillment yourself.
- Determine whether your business is ready to sell internationally, including having sufficient resources such as inventory, staff, and available capital.
- Decide in which marketplaces you want to begin selling and craft a marketplace entry strategy,including initial product offerings, pricing, promotion,and placement.
Register & List
- Understand how Amazon selling accounts work,including account options (Professional vs. Individual).
- Understand registration requirements by marketplace.
- Establish a preferred payment method and learn about payment cycles.
- Create or connect an account for the marketplaces you want to sell in.
- Choose a listing tool and list your products,including listing translation and localization.
Manage your business – With Self Fulfillment
- Fulfill International customers orders, in compliance with regulations and requirements.
- Provide timely local language customer support.
- Manage international returns,in compliance with Amazon’s returns policy.
Manage your business–Fulfilment by Amazon
- Send inventory to an Amazon fulfillment center, in compliance with package and customs duty requirements.
- Enable FBA Export, through which Amazon makes your export-eligible products available for international customers to purchase, and then fulfills your orders and handles the export process.
- Manage customer support for non-fulfillment customer questions (FBA manages returns and fulfillment questions).
GET A QUOTE