Pace Global Logistics Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) offers robust solutions for sellers that wish to take control of their entire purchasing, shipping, and receiving process!
what is fbm
- Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM) is when the seller is in control of the entire handling and shipping process.
- Instead of paying a service fee and shipping inventory to Amazon to handle these activities, the seller uses its own resources – or the resources of a third-party fulfillment partner (like Pace Global Logistics) – to warehouse and distribute merchandise directly to its buyers.
- By choosing FBM, a seller takes complete control of the entire process, from purchasing, to shipping and receiving.
- With complete control also comes the potential for significant savings over the Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) model.
- Selling items using the Fulfillment by Merchant method is beneficial for the seller when the merchandise being sold are exclusive to the seller’s business.
- This will build credibility for the seller, its products and its online store.
- Using FBM is also beneficial for lower volume businesses so that the shipping process does not become overwhelming nor possibly affected by the stringent stocking and delivery standards expected by Amazon or its customers.
What are the
advantages of FBM?
GET A QUOTE